"Without music, life would be a mistake"
For the LORD has risen high and proud
His chariot drawn by rats and vultures
And adorned with heads of skeptics
The LORD is on the prowl tonight
The LORD will be diligent
For there are many to be smitten
and the LORD loves holocausts
The hand of the LORD is eager to bestow
Yes, The LORD will bestow his grace
Until you pray for the fall
He shall distress the weary
He shall disgrace the meek
He shall rip out the eyes of the lame
And he shall cripple the blind
Repent! Praise! Repent!
Praise the LORD of hosts,
of bestial and human filth,
of blistering gangrene
and crawilng carnage,
of death piled upon death,
the great sower descends
to reap the crops.My best/favourite listens in 2012.
Musically and personally, 2012 has been a great year for me. I listened to a great amount of music, and I experienced more quality well-crafted splendor black metal albums this year as well. Besides, I joined one of the finest and longest international music webzine called Imhotep Webzine this year. I wish to extend my thanks to Roy Kristensen for giving an opportunity to write for his zine. My first ever interview for Imhotep with Gene Palubicki from Perdition Temple was certainly one of the best experiences I could ever have. And I could connect with some of the best musicians in the scene. I had great experiences interviewing bands like, Lvcifyre, Wargrinder, Necropsy Room from Brazil, An interview with excellent Umesh Amtey from The Ash Eaters/Brown Jenkins, Azoic from Iceland, and Stoic Dissention.
1. Dødsengel - "Imperator" (Terratur Possessions, Barghest)
2. Mgla - "With Hearts Toward None" (Northern Heritage Records)
3. Svartidaudi - "Flesh Cathedral" (Daemon Worship Productions, Terratur Possessions)
4. Deathspell Omega - "Drought" (Norma Evangelium Diaboli)
5. Monolithe "Monolithe III" (Debemur Morti Productions)
6. Evoken - "Atra Mors" (Profound Lore Records)
7. Indesinence - "Vessels of Life and Decay" (Profound Lore Records)
8. Weapon - "Embers and Revelations" (Relapse Records)
9. Azoic - "Gateways" (self-released)